Friday, December 20, 2013

Today Show!

Thank you again to everyone who was cheering me on in my first TV appearance on the Today Show! What an incredible experience! I am always excited to share my passion for healthy living and I am so thankful for the opportunity to continue spreading the word about fueling our bodies properly.

If you want to make the recipe featured on the Today Show, click here for my Healthy Pumpkin Pie

If you are interested in getting in touch with me about a personalized nutrition plan, check out my website and contact me!

Here is a clip of the segment for anyone who wasn't able to tune in.



And some photos from the studio!

Entering the studio after hair & makeup.

Can't believe I'm about to be on national TV!

Meeting Willie & Al before the segment.

Al and Willie taste all of the delicious pies during the segment.

Before I knew it, it was over. So fun!

With my idol, Joy Bauer, and the two other finalists.

Good thing I have the world's best friend who flew all the way to NYC to share in the excitement!


Go out. Get Hungry. Be Fulfilled.
Megan :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun to watch. I'm having fun experimenting with new foods so thank you!!

    ReplyDelete